Lesson One: Adam, The Son of God
Lesson Text: Genesis 2:8-25
Lesson Aim: Learn important life lessons from the experiences of Adam
Memory Verse: Luke 3:38
- Genesis 1-3, 4:1, 25, 5:1-5
- Deuteronomy 32:8
- 1 Chronicles 1:1
- Job 31:33
- Luke 3:38
- 1 Romans 5:14
- 1 Corinthians 15:22, 45
- 1 Timothy 2:13, 14
- Jude 14
- After What Manner & In What Order Did God Create Man? Genesis 1:26-27
- What Did God Call The Man Whom He Made? Genesis 5:2
- What Does It Mean?
- Where Did God Put The Man Whom He Made? Genesis 2:8
- What Was Man To Do There? Genesis 2:15
- Over What Did God Give Man Authority? Genesis 1:28-31
- What Liberty Did God Give Man?
- What Restriction Did He Put On Him? Genesis 2:16-17
- What Responsibility Did God Give Adam Respecting His Wife? Genesis 2:24
- What Transgression Did Adam Commit? Genesis 2:6, 17
- How Did Adam Behave Toward God When He Sinned? Genesis 3:8-12
- Name The Punishment God Gave Adam Because Of His Sin. Genesis 2:17, 3:17-24
- What Character Trails, Good Or Bad, Did Adam Possess?
- What Effect Did Adam’s Sin Have Upon His Wife & Children?
- What Effect Does Sin Have Upon Us?
- What Can We Learn From This?
- How Does Adam Measure Up As A Husband & Father?
- In What Respects Is Adam A Type Of Christ? 1 Corinthians 15:45
- What Is The One Great Lesson From Adam’s Life For You?